Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You Can't Steal My Birthday...



I came back from lunch to find these on my desk! Believe me, the day didn't start this bright.

Today is my birthday. I was at M's house and when I left this am, I found that someone had thrown a rock through my car window and stole my gps. OK, so I took M's car home to get ready and take care of the dogs and then we waited about an hour back at his house for the police to show. By then it was light out and we got a good look at the damage. It was much worse then I originally thought. The rock was huge and was thrown so hard that it shattered the driver side window, hit the passenger door, bounced and landed back on the drivers seat. This guy was an olympic athete to hurl a rock that big, that hard!!! LOL! No one threatened me, it is just a gps that is lost and certainly there is damage but all that will be made right. That is why you carry insurance. So all inconvenient but no real harm done.

M was mad. He hated that this happened. He wanted to take me to lunch but I had an appointment to take my car in for service, etc. When I came back from lunch, these HUGE and Beautiful flowers were on my desk.

I got to stop and enjoy a second cup of coffee this am, a nice breeze on the way into work and can smell and see a georgeous floral arrangment. Weird but good day!

No comments: