Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Atlanta Pet Rescue...

This is a photo of part of my desk in my office.
As you can see, I have a lot of paperwork the plow through.
Also as you can see, I have a little miss sunshine who helps me through it.
Madison came to me through Atlanta Pet Rescue www.atlantapetrescue.org They are a no kill shelter that will take trouble cases and dogs from kill shelters. I am also a fan of the Atlanta Humane Society (Snapper, Princess and Laddy all came from them) however I want to shed light on Atlanta Pet Rescue as they are a much smaller facility and do not put any dog down unless it is in the name of mercy as the dog is in agony and a vet recommends it.
Visit the website and if you are feeling kind, offer a few bucks up to them. I do both regularly as they gave me a gift in Madison and I know they have given many gifts of joy to many people.
Update: yes both Max and I are doing much better since Friday and the passing of Snapper. We will always keep him in our hearts.

No comments: