Tuesday, January 6, 2009



This is my dog Snapper. Snapper is 15.6 years old AKA 109.2 in human years. He has had a long, good, healthy life.
Snapper is one of four members of my original "dog pack". I also had his twin sister, Princess who passed away 1.5 years ago, Brownie who passed away about 1.75 years ago and Laddy who passed away July 5, 2008. All of these dogs were between 14 - 15 when they passed away. They all had long, healthy fun filled lives!
They certainly have all enriched my life and I can not imagine the past 15 years without any of them.
I took Snapper to the vet this morning. He has kidney disease and I suspect that he is in the last stages of kidney failure. I believe that it is about time for him to re-join the pack.
I am for the fourth time in two years, absolutely heartbroken. He is my "little man"
I am grateful that I have Max and Madison and that they are very young. Today is the worst day in the life of anyone who has enjoy a relationship with a furry compainion.

No comments: