Friday, January 9, 2009

Duck Duck Duck it is the iphone AAAARRRR

I sent this email out yesterday:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1. I don’t think Snapper is coming home. Will know within 24 hrs.
2. Max is stressed about snapper not being at home, just passed blood, I now have to hospitalize him. His IBD is all flared up.
3. I tried to type the f*bomb in a text to my sister telling her of this news and my iphone tries to correct my text and keeps substituting DUCK DUCK DUCK in for … well you know.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It is official, I will have to help Snapper finally be at peace today. Above is an old Xmas photo of my original pack (Snapper, Princess, Brownie and Laddy). He will be joining them again.

But just rats... if I were blogging this on my iphone knowing that it doesn't use certain language, I might say something like... Oh shot. Bad ducking day.

LOL in spite of the circumstance, I think that is really funny!

No comments: